10 Things You Should Know
Here are ten things you should know before having your vehicle repaired.
- Your car is the second biggest investment your likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be considered unsafe due to damage.
- Some insurance companies may ask that visit their drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your vehicle with our Collision Center and ask the insurance company to inspect it here.
- There is no law that requires you get more than one estimate.
- Your have the right to have your vehicle repaired at the facility of your choice. An insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
- Choose a facility that has the proper repair equipment and certified technicians.
- Ensure that the repair facility offers a Lifetime Warranty.
- A reputable shop will work directly with the insurance company and negotiate to ensure your vehicle is properly repaired.
- Not all repair facilities are the same, there are others shops that can perform a quality repair but they can’t duplicate our Collision Center customer experience.
We work on ALL makes and models, so whatever vehicle you may be driving, be sure to bring your vehicle to our Collision Center for quality service!
Contact us in person now at 877-250-5021 to schedule an online appointment or get a free online estimate today.